domingo, 10 de mayo de 2020

ENGLISH 4th - RIDDLES

Hello students!!


How are you? How's the weekend going? ;)


He creado este post para ir compartiendo las adivinanzas /
Riddles que me estáis mandando. Podéis participar resolviéndolas, dejando comentarios. Iré añadiendo más conforme me las vayáis enviando.




Víctor

I'm small.
I have wings.
I don't have a tail.
I have antennas.

WHO AM I?

Noa

I am small.
I can fly.
I have two wings.
I like pollen.

WHO AM I?


Javier

It can jump a lot.
It has got four legs.

WHO AM I?


Alba G.

I am small
I am yellow and black
I have on the back a pointed spike

WHO AM I?


Pablo J.

I am small
I can jump
I have elastic legs
I am green

WHO AM I?


Maria

I have four wings
I can fly
I have two antennas
I can be colourful

WHO AM I?


Marc
I am small
I have six legs
I am famous because I appear on TV.

WHO AM I?


Iván
I am small
I jump on the grass
I have two strong legs
I am a bug

WHO AM I?


Daniel
I'm white and black
I eat bambu
I live in China

WHO AM I?


Lucía Ll.
I am small
I am red
I have black points
I have six legs

WHO AM I?


Alba R.
I can fly
I have many colours
I have two wings

WHO AM I?


Sandra
I can fly
I'm red with black dots
I have got wings and two antennas.

WHO AM I?


Claudia
I'm small
I'm yellow and black
I can bit like a mosquito
I've got two wings

WHO AM I?


Gerard
I am small
I can fly
I have got two antennas

WHO AM I?


Mario
I am small
I have six legs
My name starts with B

WHO AM I?


Helena
I am round like the sun.
My house goes with me wherever I go.

WHO AM I?


Jose Javier
I am very pretty.
I walk and I also fly.

WHO AM I?


Andrea
I am small
With antennas and high fly.

WHO AM I?


Leyre G.
I am small
I have six legs
I am red
I have black points

WHO AM I?


Leire O.
It is colourful
It has wings
It can fly
It has a narrow body

WHO AM I?


Paula B.
I am small
I have two eyes
I like running a lot and jumping a lot

WHO AM I? 


Hugo
My sting is harmful
for my insignificant body
but the nectar that I give you act it instantly

WHO AM I? 


Paula H.
I am small and light
I always fly
I am colourful and beautiful
My name rhymes with "Rosa" in Spanish.

WHO AM I?


Carla C.
I am small and delicate
I have many colours
From uruga,
I transformed into beauty
WHO AM I?



Teacher Sonia.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario